Who does not want to go out for a holiday where he can get the best of spa facilities. After all admist all the workload and hectic days, a little break can help you come back with almost energy and enthusiasm. Today we have brought for you, a list of 10 best hotels in India that have spas.
- Taj Lake Palace, Udaipur Near the Lake Pinchola, The Lake Palace, Udaipur, India is one of the most luxurious hotels of the country. It not only has an excellent spa i.e. the Jiva Spa but it also gives you a ride into the city of Udaipur. The mind-blowing cuisine, architecture, swimming pool, food and hospitality is known for its class.
- Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa Along the Arossim Beach in Goa, the Park Hayatt is one of the best 5 star hotels in India. All the 250 posada style rooms have spa facility. It has the award winning spa of India i.e. the Sereno Spa and one of the largest swimming pools of India.
- JW Marriott Hotel, Juhu Overlooking the Arabian Sea, JW Marriott is frequently visited by Bollywood personalities and those belonging to the business class. It also has an award winning spa, Quan Spa. It also has a work out place, swimming pool, high speed internet, 7 restaurants and all the modern day facilities.
- The Oberoi Amarvilas, Agra 600ms away from the Taj Mahal, all the rooms of this place help you have an uninterrupted view of the monument. The Oberoi Spa is famous. One can also enjoy star lit dinner under the open sky.
- The Windflower Resort, Mysore The Windflower Resort and Spa of Mysore is a 5 star luxury resort for the ones who wish a comfortable and exciting stay. The spa of the resort is awesome. One can enjoy great hospitality and sightseeing also. It is a highly recommended place for them who are visiting Mysore.
- Le Pondy, Pondicherry The Le Pondy resort of Pondicherry is located between the Chunnambar River and the Bay of Bengal. One can experience the spirit and architecture of Pondicherry at this place. Visitors can also enjoy the Joys Spa at the resort.
- Coconut Lagoon, Kerala The Coconut Lagoon is located in Kerala. It is said that it was named so because the people here are usually seen knee deep in paddy fields. One can have a great time in the resort enjoying the backwaters and the spa.
- Hotel Ashok, New Delhi Around 2km away from the Rashtrapati Bhawan, the Ashok is one the luxurious hotels of the capital. With world class facilities and high level of comfort it becomes the server to the eminent personalities and celebrities. Its traditional Indian hospitality and spa make it different from all the other places.
- Kumarakom Lake Resort, Kerala On the banks of Lake Vembanada, the Kumarakom Lake Resort is one of the most frequently visited resorts by the ones visiting this place with heavy pockets. It has one The World Travel Award as India’s leading resorts for 4 years. The Ayurveda Spa of this resort is world class.
- Della Resort and Villas, Lonavala The Della Resort and Villa, Lonava has a unique interiror. It is luxious and has every facility that would make your trip comfortable. Also, you can enjoy the 24 hour spa here.
These above mentioned hotels of India, are said to have one of the best spas around the country. You may want to experience the best of spas at the earliest possible. Hope you have a great time relaxing.