Luxury may not be a man’s need but is surely a man’s want. Different people look for different facilities when they are taking a trip or are out with an official purpose. There are many out there who cannot compromise with their way of living and looking at things.
Those with heavy pockets are out there wondering what new can they sooth themselves with. So, for them today we have brought you a list of 10 such hotels with rooftop swimming pools in India to make your trip an adventurous one.
- Leela Palace, New Delhi : A property of Leela Palaces and Resorts, this five star hotel of New Delhi is built in a shape of a butterfly. It is located in the heart of the city that is Chanakyapuri. The rooms here are above expectations and they also provide lavish spaces with private plunge pools and Jacuzzis. The ambience is elegant and graceful. The swimming pool on the terrace adds a cherry to the cake.
- Hotel Marine Plaza, Mumbai : Located on the Marine Drive, Mumbai, Hotel Marine Plaza has 40 exclusive suits and 28 spacious sea facing rooms. The rooms are luxuriously decorated and fully equipped. The pool on the rooftop of the hotel is an attraction for the guests.
- Hotel Udaikothi, Rajasthan : In the heart of the old city, Udaykothi is modern hotel with all the facilities of the 21st Century. Made and run by Kunwar Vishwavijay and his wife is has incorporated architectural features that make living in Udaipur pleasant. It has 64 luxury rooms at service with international amenities and traditional décor.
- Palladium Hotel, Mumbai : The five star hotel of Mumbai has a swimming pool on the rooftop that overlooks the Mumbai city. In the centre of the heart, the hotel provides you with five star hospitality.
- County Inn, Rajasthan : Country Inn and Suits by Carlson in Jaipur is a treat to those who are travelling to Jaipur. It has all that which would help you have a relaxing trip. A rooftop pool, four speciality restaurants, spa massage can sooth your trip further. Rooms are equipped with min bars and flat screen TVs for entertaining the guests.
- Hotel Atithi, Pondicherry : The three star hotel of Pondicherry is an attraction to the tourists visiting this place. Offering accommodations of 60 rooms which include standard and superior rooms, it also has a multicuisine restaurant, bar, gym and a rooftop swimming pool. People looking for beach hotels usually look up for it.
- Trident, Gurgaon : Designed by Thai architect, this hotel stands in the centre of all that what Gurgaon has to offer. The palm courtyards, in hotel spa, main lobby, swimming pool, luxurious 5 star rooms always overwhelm the guests. It has 136 contemporary rooms and suits which are furnished with all modern amenities.
- Swissotel, Kolkata : It is a luxury deluxe hotel in Kolkata located in Rajarhut. It is known for its unique Swiss hospitality. It has a total of 147 luxury rooms including 10 suits. The award winning rooftop lounge is the jewel of the hotel. It has a private parking, smoking and non-smoking terrace as well as internet facilities for the guests.
- Wildflower Hall, Shimla : The unique open air whirlpool of the Wildflower Hall, Shimla, offers uninterrupted view of the Himalayas. One can enjoy nature walk, yoga, meditation, spa in the hills. The restaurant of the hotel is brightly lit and has proper sitting arrangements.
- Movenpick Hotel, Bangalore : Movenpick hotel and spa, Bangalore offer its guests excellent service and help them have a comfortable trip. The hotel has 182 rooms including 9 suits with latest technology infrastructure. The rooms are superb and quite. You can always enjoy the pool of the hotel.
We anticipate that our list is of help to you to plan your trips in a better way. Visiting to these places can help you experience some of the best moments of your life. So pack your bags and start now!